SSC Recruitment 2019: SSC ( Staff Selection Commission), India has recently announced a notification regarding the combined high secondary level examination. The exam will be conducted for the selection of the following Posts
- Lower Division Clerk
- Postal Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Data entry operator
and the selected candidtes will be posted in various departments/ministries of the government.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
Application Mode : Online
Last Date of Application : 05/04/2019
Name Of the exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2018
Total No Of Posts : 3259 ( approx)
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : 2359 posts
- Data entry operator : 2 posts
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an amount to complete the application process. the payment can be done by online as well as offline mode. The structure of payments for different categories are mentioned below
- For GEN/OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- ST/SC/PH/Female : Nil
SSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualification :
- The Candidates must have a 12th pass certificate or equivalent examination from a govt recognized university.
- But the candidate who are interested in post Data entry operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) must need to pass the 12th exam from science stream.
Age Limit :
- Aspirants age should be in between 18 to 27 years as on 01/08/2019.
- There is a relaxation in age limit for different reserved categories.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Starting date of online application: 5th March 2019
Last date of online application: 5th April 2019 up to 5 PM
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 7th April 2019 up to 5 PM
Last date for online fee payment: 7th April 2019 up to 5 PM
Last date for payment through Challan: 9th April 2019 up to Bank hours
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 1st July to 26th July 2019
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29th September 2019
How To Apply For SSC Recruitment 2019
All the eligible Candidates can apply for the invited posts through online mode on the official site of SSC, India.
Here we mentioned the steps below
- First, Scroll down below and go to Important Link Section
- there you will find the register link
- after registration click on the Login link
- And at last pay the required amount to complete the application process.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment 2019
Official Website : Click Here
Registration Link : Register Here
Online Login Link : Login Here
Pay Scale of the Vacant Posts :
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).