DHSFW Assam Grade IV Recruitment: The Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam has recently published an advertisement regarding the DHSFW Assam Grade IV Recruitment.
The Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam has invited all the eligible candidates to fill up the application form for the DHSFW Assam Recruitment to fill up the vacant posts.
So, All the candidates who are interested in the advertisement for the DHSFW recruitment can fill up the forms for the vacancies through online mode in the official website of DHSFW www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
The form fill up process and the eligibility criteria are described below in the article
DHSFW Assam Grade IV Recruitment:
The Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam has invited applications to fill up the 65 Grade IV posts.
Name of the Post: DHSFW Assam Grade IV
No. of Vacancies: 65
DHSFW Assam Grade IV Reservations:
- UR: 31 Posts
- ST (P): 07 Posts
- ST (H): 03 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 12 Posts
- PH: 02 Posts
- Women Reservation: 19 Posts
Pay Band: Rs.12000- Rs.37500
Grade Pay: Rs.3900
You May Like:
- APDCL ASSAM RECRUITMENT
- Assam Civil Service Jobs
DHSFW Assam Grade IV Eligibility Criteria:
The educational qualification of the candidates is needs the candidates should have pass certificate of class 8th from the headmaster of any of any educational institute in Assam.
DHSFW Assam Grade IV Age Limit:
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not greater than 44 years as on 01-01-2018.
Relaxation on Age Limit:
The upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for the reserved casts( ST,SC) candidates so age limit for the ST and SC candidates should should not be less than 18 years and not greater than 49 years as on 01-01-2018.
Selection Process of DHSFW Recruitment:
The selection process for the Vacant posts in DHSFW is based on results in written test,
the written test taken as MCQ questions and which is OMR based written test,
the candidates will be selected on the performance in the written exam.
How to Apply DHSFW Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are eligible for the posts and interested in the recruitment advertise can apply for the posts through official online application portal.
So, to apply for the above posts you will need to upload the following documents so please keep ready the following documents
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- Proof of age-Birth Certificate or certificate from any school.
- Class VIII pass certificate
- Caste Certificate (*where applicable)
- PRC of Assam or Domicile Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- The above mentioned documents must be scanned and self attested before upload to the www.dhsfw.gov.in
Steps to apply online for the DHSFW Assam Grade IV Recruitment
- first of all, go to the official website of DHSFW click here
- Now click on Recruitment
- After that click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Now proceed further as new screen comes
- now fill up everything accordingly
- upload all the scanned and attested documents
- now finally after fill up the form take a print out of the application
- application process start in 02/11/2018
- last date to fillup 8/11/2018
Important Dates of DHSFW Grade IV Recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: 2nd November 2018
- Last date of to fill up application: 18th November 2018
Important Links of DHSFW Grade IV Recruitment:
- Advertisement notification : check here
- official website : visit here
- other DHSFW Recruitment : Check here