Aadhar is a 12 digit unique identification number that can be owned by the residents of India based on their demographic and biometric data. The Unique Identification Authority of India in short UIDAI is authorized to issue aadhar card to Assam and all other state residents of all ages.
Aadhaar Card enrollment process is free and voluntary for the resident of India, and you can get your Aadhaar Card Assam from any district or village you live.
Now you can apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam. The Assam government has officially announced the registration of aadhar card Assam. All the citizens of the state Assam now can fill up the application form for the 12 digits unique aadhar number i.e aadhar card Assam.
So how to apply for aadhar card online Assam? Today in this article we guide you to find aadhar card centers in Assam and how you can online aadhar card apply Assam. Follow the article below
Aadhar Card In Assam Registration Process
As I told you above the Assam govt has officially started the registration and enrollment process for the aadhar cards in Assam.
Thus, people of Assam can apply for the aadhar card in Assam by visiting the nearest aadhar card centers set up by the UIDAI to apply aadhar card in assam.
Follow the below-mentioned enrollment process to get Aadhaar Card in Assam.
Aadhaar Card Online Enrollment Process In Assam
aadhar card in Assam online registration has started and to get new Aadhar Card Assam you need to visit in assam Aadhaar enrolment centers near your home
And, At the enrolment center, you need to fill a form, submit your details along with documents required for the verification of proof of identity and the proof of address.
Aadhaar card registration by visiting enrolment centres in Assam
The first step for the aadhar registration process is to search for an adhar card enrollment centre and the applicant can choose any of the enrollment centres nearest to his/her location.
Now the question is how you find your nearest adhar enrollment centres authorised by the UIDAI ? you can simply follow the below-mentioned procedure to find the nearest adhar enrollment centre
How To Find Aadhar Card Center In Assam
Here are the simple steps to find the nearest aadhar enrollment center in Assam
- . First of all, visit the official UIDAI website
- Now tab on My Aadhar option at the heading
- Then. click on the locate An Enrollment Centre
- Now new page will appear
- This time click on the Pincode option and enter your pin code
- Now all the list enrollment centers located on this area will appear
- Then, visit one of the adhar centers and book an appointment
On the date of registration when you visit the nearest centre for Adhar card Assam please keep in mind the following steps.
- Submit the Aadhaar form along with the valid documents
- The biometric verification process includes taking all ten fingerprints and an iris scan
- On the acknowledgment slip, you will get the Aadhaar enrolment ID.
- Then after 3 to 4 month later you will receive your Assam Aadhaar card by post at the your home.
You may also like to read
Documents needed for Aadhaar card registration in Assam
The UIDAI has mentioned a list of documents that taken as valid documents for applying for Adhar card Assam.
You can submit any one of the following valid documents in each category listed below
Proof of Identity Documents for Aadhaar Enrolment:
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Pensioner Photo ID Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo ID Card
- passbook with photograph
- ATM with photograph
- NREGA job card
- Photo Identity card issued by a govt educational institution
Proof of Address for Aadhaar Enrolment:
- Bank Passbook.
- Post office Passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Kissan passbook with photograph
- NREGS job card
- Electricity-water-telephone-gas bill( not older than 3 months)
- Land tax receipt (not older than 1 year)
- How to check Aadhaar status online
How to check Assam Aadhaar status online
After all the registration process at the adhar enrolment centre you will receive an aadhar enrolment ID that can be used further to check the status of your Aadhar card assam online
You can follow below given steps to check the status of your assam aadhar card
- First ,Go to the official website of UIDAI
- Now Click ‘Check Aadhaar status’ and new screen will appear
- Then enter the enrolment number or aadhar id
- Now , submit the security code
- Then, Click on the ‘check status’ button.
- That’s all, The status of your Assam Aadhaar card will be shown
How to download Aadhaar soft copy with EID in Assam
You can download your e-Aadhaar copy by simply following below mentioned steps
- step1.Visit the official website of UIDAI
- step2.And click on The ‘Download Aadhaar Card’ link
- Step3 Under ‘I Have’ tab, choose the Enrolment ID
- .step 4 Now Fill all the details requested
- Step5 Then Enter the captcha and request for OTP on your registered mobile number
- .step 6 That’s all After entering the OTP you can Download the copy of your aadhar card.
Assam Aadhaar Card Application Form
You can fill up The enrolment form or the registration form of aadhar card in Assam by downloading it from the official website or when you visit the nearest enrolment center they will provide an enrolment form and by filling up the form you can apply for adhar card in Assam.
that’s all about Aadhaar Card Assam and how to apply for adhar card in Assam and Assam adhar card registration or enrollment process. If still, you have any question and queries regarding Aadhar card in Assam then feel free to ask in the comment below Also if you like this post feel free to share with your friends and family.