Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme [ARBAS] Details 2018:
Anundoram Borooah was a very famous person of Assam and on his name the Assam state govt. started a laptop distribution award scheme to the meritorious students of Assam who score well in the Assam SEBA HSLC examination.
The Assam govt distributes the Award to the Class 10 students who score above 75% in the Assam SEBA hslc examination. The Minimum percentage in hslc to get this Assam ARBAS Laptop award was 60% but now the govt has increased it to 75%.
This year too the Assam govt is going to distribute the Anundoram Borooah laptop award 2018 to the meritorious students of Assam who scored above 75% in the metric exam or HSLC Exam 2018.
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme [ARBAS] Online Registration:
The online registration process of the Anundoram Borooah Laptop award scheme Assam 2018 is started in the September 2018 and still the registration process is going on.
So, if you have not registered online yet then you can register your name in the award list by completing some simple steps and the registration process is going on the official website of ARBAS till 7th February 2019.
ARBAS Assam Online Registration Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 18th September 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 07th February 2019
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award 2018 Distribution Dates:
The Dates of Distribution of Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2018 is officially released by the ARBAS. the details of ARBAS laptop distribution dates are given below
- Assam Govt ARBAS Award Distribution Date: 08 February 2019
- Assam Govt ARBAS Award Distribution Date: Sarusajai Sports Complex Guwahati
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Laptop Award Scheme 2018
The eligibility criteria for Anundoram Borooah Assam laptop award 2018 are as follows
- The students must obtain above 75% percent marks in the Assam Hslc Examination.
- The students must pass the HSLC examination under SEBA board.
How to Apply For ARBAS Assam Award 2018:
Did you score above 75% in the Assam HSLC exam 2018? Now how to get the Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme 2018?
Don’t worry, in this part we shared a step by step guide to show you how on apply for Assam ARBAS 2018.
But Before that make sure you have following documents ready before applying ARBAS Award Assam 2018.
- HSLC or AHM pass certificate signed and attested by the Head of your school in the PDF file format.
- Recent self assisted Passport size photograph of yourself in JPG file.
Steps For online Registration in ARBAS 2018:
- First of all, Visit the official website of ARBAS.
- Now you scroll down and click on “Click Here for Online Registration“
- Now give all the required details and you asked on the next page.
- And follow as directed on that page.
- thats all.
This is how exactly you have to register your ROLL NO , CENTRE CODE etc and after that, you will be notified with the date of laptop distribution in your district.
Important Links for ARBAS laptop Award 2018
Thats all everything about Anundoram Borooah laptop award scheme 2018 still have any questions regarding the process or dates or about anything then feel free to ask in the comment section.